Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Different Strokes(jokes)!

(1)V-day stroke!
On V-day to show his friends that he too has a girl friend
the boy waved his hand at an unknown girl who was standing
on a verandah.The girl flew into rage and showed the boy her
chappal.'Why is your girl friend showing you her shoe?
enquired his friends.'She's asking me to wait at a near-by shoe store'
retorted the boy unashamed.
(2)Half drunk!
Wife: Shame on you, you’ve come home half-drunk at midnight!
Husband: Excuse me, darling, I ran short of money.
(3)Childish!
Child: Mom, I offered a lady to sit in my place in a crowded bus.
Mom: You did right, my son. I’m proud of you.
Child: But the lady became very angry with me.
Mom: Shame on her! But why did she get so angry?
Child: I can’t say, I was seated on father’s lap!
(4)Match fixing!
Father: Can you tell my son what’s meant by match fixing?
Son: Yes dad. It means selecting a bride or groom.
(5)For a working Bride!
An ad in a matrimonial column of a news paper reads: A man is in
need of a woman in deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment