Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's life(jokes)!

(1)Philosophical!
"Come in or you'll fall down”, said a passenger to a drunk traveling on the foot board of a speeding bus.” Do you know me?”, enquired the man.” What on earth makes you think I'd know a man like you”, retorted the infuriated passenger.” Then how do you say it's I who might fall down”, calmly asked the man.
(2)Aiding the ad!
A: See, only after a single wash my shirt's faded!
B:You must have washed it with some 'colour-guard' detergent.
A:Yes.
B:Then your shirt's not actually faded, its original colour stands 'guarded' after wash!
(3)Humorous!
Doctor: Try to be always in good humour.
Patient: Doc, it’s a good humour, in deed!
(4)Image!
A:He has a clean image, but in reality he's a very dirty guy!
B:No wonder, inverted image is the real image!
(5)Leg-pull!
A: You’re the most intelligent man I've ever seen!
B: No.You’re more intelligent than me.
A: Why?
B: Because you've assessed my intelligence!
(6)Keeping Company!
A:A man's known by the company he keeps.
B:Yes, of course!
A: What do you think about woman?
B:A woman's known by the company she keeps away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment