Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Marriage(jokes)!

(1)
Carried in the carriage of courage he tried to get married. But his marriage remained a mirage for good.However; they said it was for his good! Who are they?
(2)
A: Why have you not still married?
B: Because I've decided to take no dowry or gift in marriage.
A: Nonsense! It’s no problem at all. Marry without dowry or gift.
B: But I'm a Hindu.
A: So what?
B: In Hindu marriage bride's gifted to groom.
(3)
A: How long will you sail in your bachelorship?
B: Still it's not wrecked on a permanent wave!
(4)
Wife: At the time of our marriage you looked so handsome! Beside you I looked quite ordinary!
Husband: As love's blind, I couldn't notice it!
(5)
Q. If love's blind and marriage's an eye opener, then what's extramarital love?
Ans. Partial blindness!
(6)
Wife: If somebody abducts me in your presnce, what’ll you do?
Husband: Simply nothing!
Wife: Why?
Husband: Because abductor would soon realise what mistake he's done and return you to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment