Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Political(jokes)!

Poll-vault!
Journalist: Have you filled in your nomination form in the coming poll?
Leader: Yes, of course!
Journalist: From which party are you contesting?
Leader: Excuse me, I can’t exactly remember it. Better ask my PA.

Once in a blue moon!
Voter: You’re asking for vote, but in last five years I’ve not seen you once!
Candidate: What can I do if government lasts so long?

Sitting MP!
Dad: Don’t you know he’s a sitting MP?
Son: Yes dad, he’s never been seen to stand up to say any thing in parliament!

Last resort!
Son: They say politics is the last resort of the scoundrels!
Dad: Entirely wrong, my son.
Son: Why dad?
Dad: Scoundrels are not that fool to make politics the last resort. They make it the first resort!

Promising!
Son:Dad,he’s becoming a promising politician..
Dad:Certainly,he’s started promising people to do many things which he’d never do!

No comments:

Post a Comment