Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Smile(jokes)!

(1)Hypothetical!
A:He fell from a very high-rise building.He took as many as three days to reach the ground and died during fall.Can you say why he died?
B:Very simple!He died out of fear.
A:No.He died because of lack of food and water!

(2)Shopping phobia!
Employee:Boss,tomorrow I shall take a day off.
Boss:Why?
Employee:I'm to accompany my wife for puja shopping.
Boss:Sorry,I can't spare you tomorrow.
Employee:Boss,you're ever kind to me!

(3)Post-marital!
Finding a mouse at his marriage party the tiger roared,
'Being a mouse how dare you come here?'.
'I was a tiger too before my marriage',snapped back mouse.

(4)Queen's English!
Father:My son, you've twice failed in English.Try hard this time!
Son:Dad,don't worry.I must hardly try this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment