Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Child-aged Mother(jokes)!

(1)Child of mother’s age!
Lady: Boy, how old is your mother?
Boy: She’s of my age!
Lady: Why are you joking? I’m asking you seriously!
Boy: I’m also telling you seriously! I’m her first
child.
Lady: So what?
Boy: She became mother when I was born!
(2)Doctor’s advice!
Patient:Doc, I can’t sleep at night!
Doctor: Then sleep by day!
(3)Financial constraint!
When I got married I was passing through severe
financial crisis. It was so much so, even on honey moon trip I didn’t bring my wife with me to save train fare!
(4)A busy businessman!
An extremely busy business man at a leisurely moment
matter-of-factly asked his lady secretary,’ Would you marry
me?’ ‘You'd married me only a few days ago’, told the baffled
lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment