Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Next Day(jokes)!

(1)Next day!
Journalist: You’ve already made a name in humorous writing. How do you spend your day?
Writer: Normally, I get up at 9 in the morning and read news paper. Then I go to office. I’m back home right at 5pm and take rest. At 7 pm I go to club and be back home on dot at 10pm.
Journalist: Then you definitely get down to writing.
Writer: No. I take dinner, watch TV and go to bed.
Journalist: Then when do you write?
Writer: Why? Next day!

(2) Summer heat!
A: Recently, why do you come here late?
B:Now, I’ve to walk longer distance!
A: Have you changed your residence?
B: Oh no! Path has lengthened due to excessive
summer heat!

(3)Breathing trouble!
Patient: Doc, whenever I take breath, I feel hurt.
Doc: Try not to take breath at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment