Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Toilet(jokes)!

(1)Toilet!
A: Toilets here are spotlessly clean. But unfortunately I
couldn’t use any of them!
B: Why?
A: Whenever I tried to enter one, I found a sweeper
cleaning it with scrubber.

(2) Bathroom!
A: You’ve so big a house but why is the bathroom so small?
B: See, small is not only beautiful, it’s safe and secure too!
A: How?
B: In bathrooms many people slip and fall. But here you might slip but won’t fall.

(3)Longevity!
Son: Dad, in USA average longevity is 75.
Father: Yes, my son.
Son :There fire arms are freely available and it’s no crime to
to carry them.
Father: Yes, my son.
Son: Then how can an American live so long?
Father: I don’t know , my son!

No comments:

Post a Comment