Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Astrology!

(1)Astrologer!
Astrologer: You’ll have a road accident shortly!
Man: Can’t it be avoided?
Astro:No.But there’s a way.
Man: Please tell me.
Astro: Cough up some money, I’d give you a charmed amulet.
You’ll be rushed to hospital immediately after accident.
Man: If I don’t wear the amulet.
Astro: You’ll lie down profusely bleeding and groaning in pain.People’ll
go past only casting a glance at you!

(2)Gold!
Son: Dad, there has been much hike in gold price!
Dad: Yes, my son.
Son: Dad, it’s made us gainer.
Dad: How?
Son: Our past has been enriched!
Dad: Why, my son?
Son: Dad, they say past is gold!

(3)Naming a day!
The way each day is named, soon no day’ll be left unnamed!
Don’t worry, then a particular part of the day’ll be named after
particular occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment