Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shalik(jokes)!

(1)Man of letters!
Dad: See, he’s a man of letters!
Son: You mean he’s a Postman.
Dad: I mean he’s a learned man.
Son: You think a Postman can’t be a leaned man.
Now a days even a postgraduate applies for
the post of a Postman?
Dad: Please excuse me, my son.

(2) Gold!
Mom: How would you differentiate between Gold and Silver, my boy?
Boy: It’s very simple question, mom. But I’d answer it in a negative way.
Mom: Yes, answer your own way!
Boy : By lack of lustre, mom!
Mom: What?
Boy : Don’t you know all that glitters is not Gold?

(3)Shalik!
A: I’ve seen a single Shalik bird standing on one leg in the morning.
I’m afraid what is in store for me!
B: Shalik’s seen you too.
A: May be.
B: I’m scared what is in store for that unfortunate Shalik!

No comments:

Post a Comment