Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Split!

(1)Split!
Son: Dad, Subrata Mukherjee has claimed CPM has engineered split in Trinomool-Congress unity.
Dad: Don’t pay heed to him, my son.
Son: Why, dad?
Dad: He himself is a split personality! He’s now vice-president of TMC as well as president of INTUC, West Bengal unit.

(2)Unparliamentary!
Son: Dad, speaker’s reprimanded TMC Chief whip Sudip Banerjee in Parliament for using abusive language against CPM MP Basudev Achariya.
Dad: Yes, my son.
Son: Sudip refuses to admit he used any unparliamentary word.
Dad: Sudip’s correct, my son!
Son: Why?
Dad: CPM and Trinomool are now at war. There’s nothing unfair in war, my son!

(3)SEZ!
Son: In last T20 world cup India could not even enter SEZ.
Dad: In India SEZ is a controversial issue. How is it related with cricket,
my son?
Son: Dad, it’s not Special Economic Zone as you refer to. In cricket it’s
Super Eight Zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment