Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How to Show off !

(1}Theft!
A: Why do you keep so many ornaments at home? I see, you’ve kept so much of cash too. Can’t you keep the jewelleries at your bank locker and cash at your bank account?
B: I’ve kept most of my jewelleries at my locker.
A: Why are still so many here?
B: See, if there’s theft at my house, next day reporters will publish , in particular, amount of cash and jewelries stolen in news papers.
A: So what?
B : Why? Won’t the amount of cash and jewelleries stolen from your house reflect your financial status?

(2) Power-cut!
A: I’m really fed up with load-shedding!
B: Just purchase an inverter.
A: Already I’ve purchased one.
B: Then why do you grumble? Your problem is solved!
A: Not at all!
B: Why not?
A: I can’t run my washing machine, micro-oven, air-conditioners, mixer-grinder, geyser, refrigerator, room-heaters in winter, water-pump, vacuum cleaner, electric iron etc. with my inverter at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment