Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In lighter vein!

Elimination!
(1) Compliment!
Son: Didi complains CPM has formed suicide squad to eliminate her.
Dad: It’s not Didi’s complaint, it's her compliment to CPM, my son.
Son: Why dad?
Dad: Only the party with disciplined, self denying and dedicated cadres can form suicide squad, my son.


(2)Absenteeism!
Son: While parliament is in session, Didi most of the time remains in Calcutta.
Dad: You’re correct, my son.
Son: Why does she do it, dad?
Dad: It’s due to Maoists’ influence on her, my boy.
Son: Maoists’ influence?
Dad: Yes my son, Maoists believe Parliament is ‘pigs’ den’.

(3)Elimination!
Son: TMC’s hatching conspiracy to eliminate Left front ministers, alleged Front Chairman Biman Bose, my dad.
Dad: Yes, my son. But conspiracy is much deeper than alleged.
Son: Why do you say ‘deeper’, dad?
Dad: TMC is conspiring with Congress to eliminate the entire Front in coming polls,my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment