Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

In Lighter Vein !

(1) Black Money
Son: Dad, what’s black money?
Dad: It’s unaccounted money, my boy.
Son: What’s unaccounted money, dad?
Dad: If you don’t pay tax on your taxable income
it becomes unaccounted money. It’s a crime to evade tax, my son.
Son: Dad do you pay tax on your income from tuition?
Dad: No, my boy.
Son: Then it’s a crime, dad.
Dad: No, my son.
Son: Why, dad?
Dad: Guardians have already paid taxes on the money they pay me as tuition fees, my boy.

(2) Black Marketers

Son: Jawaharlal Nehru, the 1st Prime minister of our country promised to hang black marketers at the lamp posts. But he didn’t keep his promise.
Dad: It was not his fault, my son.
Son: Why?
Dad: Just after independence there were fewer power generating stations and and so were very few lampposts, my boy.

(3) Eden
Son: ICC’s disqualified Eden Gardens as a venue for Cricket W.Cup 2011.
Dad: Yes, my son. CAB’s failed to prepare Eden to hold the scheduled match as yet.Much work is left to be done.
Son: ICC’s done injustice to CAB, my Dad.
Dad: Why, my boy?
Son: Instead of declaring Eden unfit for W. Cup, ICC could have requested Suresh Kalmadi to finish the unfinished work in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment