Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Not in jest!

(1)Political Rally!
Son:Dad, High court has summoned a political party for bringing school children to participate in their rally.
Dad: I know, my son.
Son: Why has court intervened in this matter,dad?
Dad: Because child lifting is a criminal offence, my boy.

(2)Teesta treaty!
Son: PM claims Didi was consulted in Teesta water sharing issue till the last moment.So Didi could have cancelled her visit earlier.
Dad: PM is right my, son.
Son: Then, Didi must be wrong, dad.
Dad: No, my son.Didi's is correct too.
Son: How,dad?
Dad: It's simple, my son.PM made the controversial change in the draft at the last moment.

(3) Terrorists' attack!
Son: Our lives are at the mercy of the terrorists, dad.
Dad: No, my boy.We rather mercy the terrorists.
Son: How dad?
Dad: Because we allow them to effortlessly strike us and escape unscathed in most cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment