Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Jest Only!

(1)Simply illusion
Son:Dad,the other day Didi said there were no Maoists in Jangalmahal.
Dad:Yes, my boy.
Son :But now she says Maoists are there.
Dad: It was her political illusion, my son.

(2)Empty vessel
Son: Didi says the state's coffer is empty.
Dad: Yes,Didi claims so,my boy.
Son: Then why does she lavishly offer sops where-ever she visits?
Dad: Perhaps it's because empty vessels sound much, my boy.

(3)War and peace!
Son: Were Tolstoy alive today,he could write War and Peace in totally different way.
Dad: Why, my son.
Son: See dad, while joint forces and the Maoists are engaged in gun battle at Jangalmahal
peace talk is going on at Writers.
Dad:There's nothing unfair in peace and war, my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment