Total Pageviews

About Me

Kolkata, West bengal, India

Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

For a Change

1) For Change!
Son:In present polls what do you like to see in common men's electoral parlance: 'Change' or
' Return'?
Dad: I want to see both, my boy.
Son: How, dad?
Dad: I like to see 'return with change', my son.

(2) To Purchase peace:
Son: Dad,in election campaign PM scathingly criticized state govt.
Dad: It was to purchase peace, my son.
Son: What do you mean,dad?
Dad: He made adverse remark only to satisfy his ally TMC.
Son: Why do you say so, dad?
Dad: Because next day he prized West Bengal for rural development, my boy.

(3)Kalmadi!
Son:See dad, somebody hurled shoe at Kalmadi even when he was in police custody.Isn't it a serious security lapse?
Dad: I don't think so, my boy.Rather it's lapse on the part of the man who hurled the shoe.
Son: Why, dad?
Dad: As he missed the target.That apart, I feel for him on other count too.
Son: What's it dad?
Dad: He might have to go home with only one shoe on.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment